Talkin' Knock Podcast: Run by yours truly!

 Hello everyone!

I hope you are all surviving well out there and playing as many TTRPGs as humanly possible! A close friend of mine, Paden, and I have decided finally to begin recording our talks about various RPG topics in the form of a podcast. Specifically, we decided to make a pod that is basically a book club for OSR (Old School Revival/Renaissance) and OSR adjacent magazines such as Knock, Back to BasiX, Scientific Barbarian, Wyrd Science, and more!

The name of the podcast is "Talkin' Knock!" and we plan to put out weekly uploads unless something serious comes up. Instead of explaining anything in a long, drawn out post, I actually recorded a trailer on the podcast account so you all can hear what it is about through my glorious voice!

Below you can find links to the podcast on a few platforms: once we start regular uploads I will also throw it on Apple Podcasts, too. Additionally, we have art in the works so it sadly will not be the beautiful tie-dye that you see there for long!

I hope you enjoy!


Spotify: Link

Podbean: Link

Comments

Popular Posts